Nobody wants to have an ugly face, everybody is dreaming to have a clear, spotless and very smooth facial skin, without hair. However, when there is excess growth of hair on neck, chin, on the upper lips, cheeks or forehead, it causes embarrassment and it affects the confidence of the person.
The reason for excess growth of facial hair includes changes in hormonal levels in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, some medications and due to hormonal changes during pregnancy.
Though there are methods such as shaving, laser treatment and waxing available to remove facial hair, they may be painful, time consuming and may cause damage to the skin. The home remedies are the best method to remove facial hair as they are easily available and are without any side-effects.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Facial Hair
There are many natural ingredients available in your kitchen, which can be used for effective facial hair removal. Though it takes some time to show the effect of the treatment, they will not damage your skin and are cost effective. Here is one of home remedies for removing facial hair.
Orange and Lemon Peel Facial Mask
One of the very popular ingredients used by traditional Chinese medicine practitioners for a variety of aliments is Orange peel. The orange oil that you get from orange peel is used in a wide variety of cosmetic products. It is a very popular ingredient that helps in cleansing the skin and gives it a toned look. The orange peel has higher concentrations of Vitamin C like the lemon juice and lemon peels. Both, orange peel and lemon peel are natural exfoliating agents that will help in easily getting rid of unwanted facial hair.
- One teaspoon of powdered orange peel
- One teaspoon of powdered lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon of ground almond
- 1 teaspoon of oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- One teaspoon of rose water
- Mix all the powder ingredients like oatmeal, dried orange and lemon peel powders and ground almond powder in a bowl.
- Now add required amount of olive oil and rose water and make it into a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it to sit for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Then use the tip of your fingers to gently rub the paste in circular strokes.
- Do this process for about 5 to 10 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Repeat this procedure for two to three times in a week to see effective results.